Sunday, January 12, 2014

First run of 2014

Yesterday I was able to get back on the pavement and it felt so good! It was my first run of 2014 a nice 7.5 miles. Since it's been snowy here...and the ability to shovel sidewalks by those who live here to be unreliable, it had been a long time since my last outdoor adventure. 
The weather was clear and cold...which I find to be ideal. Plus it was my first run with my new wireless headphones! I recommend them to anyone and everyone!! 
Now that my family is completely healthy, it's been much easier. Dealing with sick kids and a sick husband can be completely draining! We're moving on to new adventures and look forward to each day together.. ❤️
Here are my babies..they melt my heart and complete my soul
Avaree Kate -9 months

Reiker (on left) is 4 and Brock (on right) is 5....precious little stinkers 😋

No comments:

Post a Comment