Sunday, March 16, 2014

Winter Challenge..done!

Winter Challenge!? Sure why not. I was nominated by my dear friend Cathy to do the 2014 Winter Challenge. 

What is the Winter Challenge? You have to get into a body of water..lake, river, creek, ocean..

Like, put your whole body in. Head and all. So, I'm challenged to do something, I am going to do it. Plus, it was fun! And it's fun to see everyone's videos, and nominate people to do it as well! Ha ha ha!
 
Beyond that, my days are the same. Take boys to and from swim lessons and preschool. 


Future triathletes? Maybe! They enjoy swimming lessons so much, and it's very important to learn to swim. Thanks Nana (my mom) for a great gift! 

Your welcome for a great gift idea Nana ;) 

Runs now are in preparation for the SLC Half Marathon, and luckily the weather these days are perfect. 


Soon enough summer will be here and the snow on the mountains will be gone..good riddance. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that your kids are swimming! I think it's so important for kids to learn to swim at a young age. Future triathletes.... I'm sure they will be!
    Loved your winter challenge video and that you dunked yourself into the pond! Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks. Love you!

    ReplyDelete