And it felt. So. Good.
My first run since surgery was the other friday and it went great. I wasn't sure how it would go or how I would feel. But the expression "it's like riding a bike" came to mind. My body knew what to do and paced on. During the surgery and feeling like a giant lard and in pain, I thought I'd never get back to running, but I did. Ahhhhhh
Halloween: my favorite time of year and favorite Holiday came and went. The kids had a great time; from making Halloween cookies, class parties and trick or treating, November 1st was a day of rest!!
Even us adults got in the fun and went to a haunted house!!
The boys started wrestling and the first meet is on Saturday: they've really gotten into it; especially Reiker!




















You are awesome and wonderful and inspiring! I love you and your happy family!
ReplyDelete