Panic.
Has. Set. In.
We've raised over 3,000 dollars in our Run Ranger Run event so far, I couldn't be happier by that. That's 3,000 more than what GallantFew had before this event started. But, we also made a commitment to log 565 miles.
We have a lot to log still. But, that's okay. Right now chaos may set in and worry, but we will get it.
I just know it.
I've got some great peeps on Team Moving For The Military!! Between now and the 28th I'll be out getting those miles in, and thinking of other ways to do more, especially for our servicemen.
But, enjoy this until my final update..




We almost have the miles! It will get done! I will ride my bike again tomorrow! Love the pics of the kids! I love Reikers doc brown impression!! Love you! So proud to be a part of your team!
ReplyDelete