I cannot believe we're half way and praying for a few more donations to meet that goal, or even pass it. During the month we need to also log 565 miles as a team and right now we're at 149....I've been blessed with a great group who all work together to make a great team.
Took a nice long ride today. Around Jensen Nature Pond and north on the trail then back. A great 18.5 mile ride in 60 degree weather!
This whole thing is more then a fundraiser. I just imagine my brother might need something that this could provide for him...or others just like him. I love that boy! Both my brothers are amazing young men, whom I love dearly!
This weekend my sweet Brock went to the Youth State Wrestling tournament. He didn't win, but he had a great time. Win or lose he doesn't care, he goes out there, tries his hardest and works his little butt off. All he wants is to be out there and learn. He showed such character and strength. Love that boy ❤️
In two weeks he begins Greco Wrestling and Reiker starts soccer soon. In the mean time we will sign up for swim lessons and stay busy, busy!!
And my other two beasties just being cute as usual..










Thank you for letting me be a part of RRR! It's such an honor and a great cause! So proud of your boys and their wrestling adventures! Avaree has taken after her aunt heidi... Loving those Oreos!!
ReplyDelete