Friday, January 3, 2014

S..I..C..K....I need this stuff to go away!

My entire family is sick with a capital S...except me! Which means one tired lady! It totally and utterly sucks...with a capital S.

 My husband is a firefighter and his schedule includes him being gone for 48 hour shifts..which has it's benefits and it's downfalls. Usually what happens is I'll get sick when he's gone on shift and I am alone to tend to life at home..did I mention alone...and sick, with 3 kids. It's a total blast. 

So, I am going to be as paranoid as possible about getting sick. Slather on the antibacterial everything as much as I can, take honey and cinnamon, vitamin C..and pray that I do not fall to the beast that is the "sickness" my family is carrying. Ick. 

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! Hope you don't get sick and the sweet babies start feeling better! Hang on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still have not gotten sick..Yahoo! i think I am in the clear!

    ReplyDelete