Currently, we only have 103 miles out of the 565 miles to go. It's amazing to think that this will be done soon and our mission will have been accomplished. While skimming racing events in January, I came accross this Run Ranger Run event. I had noticed that teams were already together and raising money. Will we have raised the most amount of funds for GallantFew..no, but that's not the point. Whatever we come up with will help someone, somewhere...and that's saying something I think.
I don't want to get ahead of myself just yet, but with March fast approaching I want to think of something to do for the month. Whether it's raising money or awareness...I want to do something. There's no better time than right now.
The time we're given on this Earth will pass. The Lord gave us this one life to live it for him and for others.
Do what you do each day with J.O.Y in mind...
Do things for:
Jesus
Others
Yourself
Brock and Reiker with their jar of money they have been saving for GallantFew





I love your spirit! You're such and adventurer and so passionate about life, your family, Jesus and others. Thank you for letting me be a part of your team for Run Ranger Run. I'm incredibly proud of you. I look forward to your next adventure!
ReplyDeleteI love you Heidi Kendal Crosson
ReplyDelete