Thursday, February 6, 2014

Brrrrr Baby!


Oh.My.Heck.
It is fah-reezing. But, it could always be worse. Logging the miles is going great, Heidi..my ultra cool Ironman of an aunt and I have been out every day since I landed in Wa. So far we've got a total of 66 miles in and I think that our mileage will add up pretty quickly. 

The weather here is very cold, but once we start movin' I feel good. I can tell a difference from the elevation, and running in the trail is always nice. I love the paved trail I run on in Utah, but this is a wonderful change of scenery. After each run I feel good, except my knee has been a bit tight lately...hopefully that passes. 

Heidi and I being silly on the trail.  

Icecicles growing off rocks and trees, so cool! Literally. 

Trail runs are great with a buddy!! 

Got this inside my fortune cookie tonight..can you say perfect timing or what?! This is a project that I hope helps others profoundly. 



2 comments:

  1. Amanda! I love running with you and I wished we lived closer to run all the time together! You are nothing short of amazing and you inspire me in all things you do. Can't wait to run a ton more miles this next week! Love you!

    ReplyDelete