I am no longer in my twenties! It was a good run, but I'm pretty sure they were just a test run. Because the best part, is ahead of me.
I had great moments in my twenties...
Got married..had babies..made all sorts of amazing memories in between. But I also screwed up a few times too. But through some rough, bumpy patches..we come to the flowery meadow that is the rest of our lives. I look forward to that, every day.
I'm living it....the flowery meadow part.
Pre-birthday festivities began a week before the big day. My sweet and wonderful bestie took me to a spa and I got a massage and a facial. It was heaven. After that tough half in Salt Lake..it was well needed.
The weekend flew by..we had Popsicles and jumped on th trampoline and did a little school work.
And ate dirt
Monday, April 28th rolled around..again I was spoiled.
Got my nails did..
Went shopping and then to the movies.
My own popcorn. My own candy. My own soda. 2 out of 3 were indeed smuggled in.
Then a yummy dinner and ice cream cake. Yes, the bestie returned. Love her.
It was a great way to ring in my thirties. I look forward to them, I'm not sad or upset. These really are the best years I'll experience.
Maybe except all kids potty trained! Just one more to go!!
Nope..I'm not! But, in the event that it could happen anytime...it could...I have made a bucket list..
Sharing is caring.
I plan to add to it..when ideas hit me. That's the beauty of it..and hopefully as I cross through the meadow I'll cross a few off.























No comments:
Post a Comment