Saturday, February 15, 2014

120 Miles..Boom!

120 miles out if 565 completed and it feels awesome. So far, 3 of us are logging miles and even if it stays just the 3 of us, I think we'll still get to our goal. 

On Thursday, the kids and I flew home after 10 days of running, visiting family and fun adventures in Washington. I love visiting but sure enjoy my own bed and being with the handsome hubs. The kids all did so good on the flight home, even with a full plane and a bumpy landing..probably the worst I've been on, but the kids were pro's! 

Valentines day was yesterday and tons of fun! I try to decorate the table with fun stuff for the kids and make it fun. They enjoyed themselves and Reiker ended up in a candy coma by 6pm. Shawn and I enjoyed steak, lobster, mashed potatoes, asperagus and bread! So delish!! Compression socks for me and a tattoo appointment and Seahawks Super Bowl coin for him....but the tattoo appointment may turn out to be mine! 😉

So, onto the next goal...completing the remainder of our miles. I envision lots of time on the pavement and getting down the ole bike and riding. I think a ride out to Antelope Island and back could be a good thing! 

Here are a few fun times in Washington..the land of Edward and Bella..

Kids made this for is for Valentines at the Rensinks! On our wall as soon as we got home! 
Ferry ride to Orcas Island..
Uncle Ty came too! 
Papa time!
Fun times..the three amigos! Brock, Aleise and Reiker
Night runs are fun!! 
Meeting baby Maddox! 
Valentines 2014
Candy coma in action!
Happy Valentines Day! 

I could post pictures for days!! 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we will get the miles done! I can relate to the candy coma.....too many mint patties for me. I can't wait to read about your bike ride to antelope island- I still need to visit that place. You are amazing and i miss running with you. Post all the pictures you want, it's your blog. Big hugs! Love you!

    ReplyDelete