Thursday, April 3, 2014

I'll fly away oh glory

But..I'm back! 

It's been way too long since my last post, but in my defense..I've been a busy little bee! 

Last week my sweet baby brother left for a 4 month deployment to Afghanistan. 
In case you've forgotten..here is his sweet face ❤️

I was able to talk to him the day he left Ft Lewis and have been able to talk to him since he has been in Afghanistan. I love that boy so much and cannot wait to hug him again! 

Also, my sweet 5 year old had his last day of pre-kindergarten. He is such a social butterfly! He loves school and making friends, I have no doubt he will thrive. We are beyond excited that his name was drawn at a charter school here!! Go Vikings!! :) 
He just adores Ms. Kim, Reiker is blessed to start her class this fall. 

My beauty of a baby girl, Avaree Kate turned ONE!! This year had been a tornado of events! All amazing and wonderous! She is such a joy with her quiet wonder and sweet nature. 

She loved her cake, but not as much as I was expecting. But it was a fun day. Shawn took her to breakfast at Cracker Barrel, which has been a tradition. He takes them every year there for breakfast.  He also made her cake for her! He adores his babies. Her big bash will be Saturday, yes..pictures will be posted! 

I started a new venture these last few weeks. I am now a distributer for ItWorks!  I love their products and everything the business is about. 
I'm eager to see where this journey will take me. 

So, my first race of 2014 is a few weeks away!! I cannot wait!! 13.1 miles and I will enjoy every single one. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh! Your family is getting older- fast! Crazy how time goes by. I love the amazing parents that you and Shawn are to your children. You are all such a blessing to so many.
    I'm so excited for your 13.1 event - you will be nothing short of awesome.... As usual! I love you and can't wait to see where God takes you on your personal journey and your journey as a family. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete