Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday Morning


My husband is the sweetest. 

Here he is, all handsome and covered in sweetness. 

Last night I thought we were going to go to a BBQ at friends house. Just a normal   gathering, now that it's getting warm again. But...little did I know he was plotting behind my back for days. 

I'm not sure how I was blessed by this guy, but I was and I love every minute.  

Not literally every minute; there are days I literally could kill him. Then the thought of jail frightens me and I rethink the situation ;)  Its like any relationship..their are good days, and some challenging days. But the great ones always outweigh the rough ones. Always. It is a journey I wouldnt want to do with anyone else. At all. Ever. 

Ha ha ha ha!! And he did so well! I wasn't expecting anything! The BBQ I thought I was going to, actually was a Surprise BBQ Birthday party for me! With all our sweet, wonderful friends. 

When I first moved here...friends=nonexistent. It was hard coming here, and starting all over again. I still have amazing friends in states all over the U.S. but I was here in Utah and the thought of making friends all over again actually made me neauseous. I'm not a social butterfly like Shawn. 

 
Also, being so far away from family was difficult. But, these following people have made Utah so much better. We are ao blessed to be placed with people who we consider family and love. 

LOVE these two girls! Haley (and baby Oakley..in tummy) is a doll and love her to pieces! She is who I left my boys with when Avaree was coming. She has a heart of gold honestly. And the one I can convince to take shots at the Christmas party when I'm overly pregnant ;) Korilynn, who loves books like me, who I can count on to go to the movie versions of said books, and caramel corn maker...along with anything else..and is fabulous..is amazing. We have fun times we do! 

Korilynn and hubs JR...baby Kennedy is running around behind us. No dancing by JR :( last night, but does bring yummy chocolates and my boys love playing with him! These two are kind and thoughtful. 

Shauna you all know...in on the surprise and a liar ;)

Joshua Jex! Haley's husband...and an unfortunate Utes fan....lol. My husband and I are lucky to have him around. He's funny and faithful, and a true friend. Before I forget.................GO HUSKIES! 
 

Shaunas daughter Evelyn..love her face! And sister Taren. I have known Shauna and Taren since I first moved here and worked at their salon. We've been through work fun, surprise babies and family celebrations. They have welcomed us in since the beginning and have made Utah feel not just like a place were in at the moment.

It's true! I've always been too good for drama in my life. lol! But seriously. And now I'm way too old for drama. All of these people are exactly who I want to spend my holidays with, vacations and any day in between. 

I wish I had gotten pictures of the kids...ah I love them. 

We bbq'd the night away, had great conversations and enjoyed the ice cream pies my sweet husband made! 

Did I mention I have a sweet husband?! 

Now..upward and onward. 13 days until Ogden Half! Look forward to it..as of right now. 

It is! And spend every day till then with people you like a lottle! 
 




My birthday stash from Heidi and Mike! And I won 30 dollars in scratch tix! 


HAPPY SUNDAY! 










lol ..what do you know, a velociraptor. 
I'm not sure why this makes me die laughing...but it does....and you did too

1 comment:

  1. Amanda-you are so blessed to have a wonderful husband and friends. You make it so easy to love you and people always gravitate to you. You are a joy and so much fun.
    I'm so happy for you and I'm so lucky to have you in my life.
    About the friend drama-Ugh... I hear ya. Who needs it. Always good to know when to walk away from the drama peeps in life.

    ReplyDelete